By Richard Harrington
Got a great tip from a friend... You can work natively in Final Cut Pro X. You just need to change some settings to overcome its desire to eat up disc space. Start by launching Final Cut Pro X. Be sure to keep an eye out for Abba Shapiro's forthcoming title.
You need to adjust how media is played back as well as rendered.
- Choose Final Cut Pro > Preferences.
- Click the Playback button.
- Uncheck the Background render box.
- Check use original or optimized media.
- Set Playback Quality to Better Performance.
Now it's time to adjust how media comes into the system. read more...