Gary begins day 2 of eduStreamTV introducing the best ways to start your live sports production for your school! Live Sports Production brings the sideline to your audience wherever they might be. Tips and tricks in every aspect of the production to keep your fans engaged
Live Sports Production in schools means different things to different schools.
Videoguys will help identify the needs and wish list for:
- Middle schools and community sports programs
- Varsity sports and regional HS athletics playoffs
- Community colleges, Jr. Colleges & D3 programs
- D1 & 2 productions and broadcast opportunities
What do you need for your Live Sports Production?
- The most basic need is to stream and record games
- Capture more action with multiple camera angles
- Add school branding and graphics
- Add scoreboard
- Add instant replay
Stream and Record Games
Let's talk about the infrastructure available at the school and the production system required. All systems will require a camera(s), switcher, and an encoder.
Smaller broadcasts only need 1 camera and a LiveU Solo. Learn more about the LiveU Solo here!
Another solution: Multiple cameras to YoloBox Pro.
Here are some Videoguys recommended layouts to get the best out of your live sports broadcasts
Add Instant Replay
Roland P-20HD Video Instant Replayer. Transform Sports Production
- Slow-motion instant replay and variable speed playback
- Intuitive controls for single-operator sports production
- Simultaneous recording and playback
- Clip playlist builder for creating highlight reels
- Integrated color LCD for preview monitoring
- Capture long events to low cost and widely available SD cards
- Compact, portable, and reliable hardware design
NewTek 3Play 3P1 IP Replay System. The World's Most Complete Sports Production System
- Fully integrated sports production in resolutions up to 1080p 60
- SDI, hybrid, and end-to-end IP connectivity to adapt to your game plan
Check out this amazing NewTek 3Play 3P1 IP Replay System demo right here!