NDI 5.5 is Here
On today's Videoguys Live, we are joined by Glen Seaman (Workflow Specialist) and Chris Burgos (NewTek Senior Sales Engineer) to talk about NDI 5.5 and all the features it adds.
Watch the full webinar below:
NDI 5.5 is a Revolution in Video Storytelling
- The fifth generation of NDI represents a quantum leap for the world's most used production video IP standard
- NDI allows you to move audio and video between devices, anywhere in the world
With NDI 5.5 the Whole World is Your Studio
Video Connected Everywhere. NDI is the only video-over-IP transport and codec that you need to run your remote, cloud or hybrid-based production.
NDI 5.5 breaks down boundaries and pushes the frontiers of live content production. Any device, any location, NDI is the first video-over-IP protocol that is fully optimized for our mode, mobile world.
Simple, scalable, and fast; NDI connected workflows save time, reduce cost, and never compromise on quality.
NDI Tools - More Devices. More Content. More Possibilities.
Free quote of applications designed to introduce you to the world of IP
NDI Studio Monitor
- Allows you to see any available NDI channel in real time, arrange multiple NDI channels for live monitoring.
- View or display any NDI video source across your network in real-time
- Control PTZ Cameras with on-screen controls
- KVM remote control of any workstation running NDI Screen Capture
- Record NDI sources directly from the software
NDI Screen Capture
- Transforms any laptop or workstation into a multi-source IP video input deviceGenerate multiple live video sources simultaneously, with selectable audio
- Support for multi-monitor capture, with independent output at up to 60Hz
- Capture all of your system’s desktops in real-time, at full 60Hz or even games at 120Hz or above and with almost no CPU usage
NDI VLC Plugin
- Present video content and other supported multimedia to the network as IP sources directly from VLC Media Player
- Compatible with current & previous versions of VLC Media Player for Windows
- Makes content accessible without transfer, transcoding, or direct connectivity
- Supports encoding of multiple instances of VLC Media Player simultaneously
- Virtual PTZ control for pan and zoom control around VLC output
NDI Webcam IMPROVED
- NEW: Designate up to four unique NDI sources as video inputs for popular software applications that support a webcam
- With NDI Webcam Input, NDI sources are recognized as standard Microsoft® Windows® video and audio sources, making it possible to elevate your video communications without increasing the complexity of your setup.
- Compatible with Google Hangouts, GoToMeeting, Skype, Zoom, and more
- Maximize your workflow by accepting video sources up to 4K 60 fps & automatically convert to resolutions suitable for popular software applications.
NDI Remote IMPROVED
- Securely connect with multiple remote contributors to receive their video and audio over the internet by simply sharing a link
- NEW: Talkback is now available – remote NDI receivers easily stream live audio back to the sender.
- Receive video from any mobile device anywhere in the world into virtually any video software application.
- Camera selection and desktop sharing is available with Screen Capture
- Securely share NDI sources between remote sites, anywhere in the world, using a simple and secure network setup.
- Maintain native end-to-end NDI workflows, reducing complexity, cost and latency across any distance.
- NDI Bridge delivers local convenience on a global scale as it handles all the complexity of remote sources and still works with alpha channel, KVM, PTZs, tally, metadata and much more!
NDI Router NEW
- This all-new, free to use app in the NDI Tools suite allows users to route NDI sources as custom inputs to selected outputs with just a simple click
- Buttons can be given bespoke names and styles and users can even preview the source assigned to any destination - making it easier than ever to manage and control inputs and outputs without having to supervise each stream independently.
- *Only available with Windows®
NDI Audio Direct IMPROVED
- Audio Direct is a set of audio plugins that allow virtually any audio software application to take advantage of NDI
- NEW: VST plugin to add NDI sources to a Digital Audio Workstation (DAW)
- Users select, receive, and generate multichannel audio with extremely high quality and near zero latency.
- Major enabler for easy audio-over-IP and supports workflows both on premises and in virtual or cloud environments.
NETGEAR ProAV M4250 Switches
Our #1 Tech Support Solution for NDI Installations
AV Line M4250-10G2F-PoE+ (GSM4212P)
- 8x1G PoE+
- TPD 125W
AV Line M4250-10G2XF-PoE+ (GSM4212PX)
- 8x1G PoE+
- TPD 240W
AV Line M4250-10G2XF-PoE++ (GSM4212UX)
- 8x1G Ultra90 PoE++ 802.3bt
- TPD 720W
Learn more about NDI HERE
Learn more about NDI Production Systems HERE
Learn more about NDI Infrastructure HERE
Learn more about NDI PTZ Cameras and Controllers HERE
Learn more about NewTek HERE
Learn more about NETGEAR Switches HERE
Leave a comment