- What's Included
- Demo Videos
The SanDisk® Professional G-RAID® MIRROR drive set to RAID 1 (Mirroring) will allow you to keep a working copy of your valuable content on one drive and will automatically create a duplicate for you on the second drive for data redundancy and peace of mind. For customers who need ultra-reliable storage with data redundancy and enough power to keep up with their demanding workloads, the high-performance, enterprise-class G-RAID MIRROR is the perfect partner.
- Up to 44TB* of max capacity on two 7200RPM Ultrastar® Enterprise-class Hard Drives Inside
- Ships in RAID 1 for peace of mind with transfers rates up to 260MB/s** read, or use the hardware RAID selector for up to 510MB/s** read in RAID 0 (36TB and 44TB capacities*)
- PRO-BLADE™SSD Mag slot to easily add SSD capacity and performance for fast transfers, editing, and backup without adding to your workspace.
- Color-coded cable indicators to connect the right cables and get the most out of your device performance.
- High-performance Thunderbolt™ 3 (40Gbps) interface and USB (10Gbps)
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
7200RPM Ultrastar® Enterprise-class Hard Drives Inside
For your demanding workloads and mission-critical content, you can rely on the power and enhanced reliability of the 7200RPM Ultrastar® enterprise-class hard drives inside.
Ships in RAID 1 for Peace of Mind
G-RAID MIRROR is ready to go in RAID 1, also known as “mirroring”, so all your valuable content is automatically duplicated onto the second drive for worry-free data redundancy.
PRO-BLADE™ SSD Mag Slot
Offload, make copies or edit content from a PRO-BLADE™ SSD Mag*** through the new PRO-BLADE™ SSD Mag slot at blazing fast speeds.
Change Hardware RAID Setting on Device
Easily change the RAID mode setting from default RAID 1 to RAID 0 or JBOD by flipping a switch – no need to download an app or install special software.
High-Performance Thunderbolt™ 3 Interface
Thunderbolt™ 3 interface for faster transfers, image editing, workload management, and daisy-chaining for up to five (5) additional devices.
Pairs Great with iPad
G-RAID® MIRROR works great with compatible iPad tablets† that have a USB Type-C™ port to enable efficient creative workflows when using your favorite production apps
- macOS 11+ (Time Machine compatible)
- iPadOS 14+
- Windows® 10+ (via reformat)
(2x) Thunderbolt™ (40Gbps) port
Up to 250 MB/s read | Up to 250 MB/s write
Size (L x W x H)
5.24 x 8.27 x 4.06 in | 133 x 210 x 103 mm
7.03 lb | 3.19 kg
Windows® 10+ (via reformat)
Country of Origin
- G-RAID® MIIRROR Desktop Hard Drive
- Color-coded Thunderbolt™ 3 Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Cable
- AC Power Adapter