The Atomos Shogun 7 is the Best Shogun Ever
Gary is joined by Roger Cheow (The America's Broadcast Video Sales Director | Atomos) going over all the great features now available with the Shogun 7!
The Shogun 7 is a powerful monitor/recorder capable of ProRes Raw with quad link SDI, HDMI inputs and outputs.
The Shogun 7 also features switching capabilities, and a ton of great features for the cinematographer or creator of today. We also discuss the new Atomos Connect, which is a powerful converter that can take an HDMI signal like the one from the Shogun 7 and feed it into a computer USB as if the signal was a webcam.
Check out the Webinar Below:
Shogun 7 Features:
The Shogun 7 is not just the best Shogun in name alone, it also comes with a host of great features that make it one of the most exciting monitor/recorders available on the market today.
These Features include:
- Better Monitoring: The Shogun 7 maintains a 1,00,000:1 contrast ratio, a 3000 nit image and is 360 Zoned backlit
- Ready for Any Production: This monitor is 1X10-bit HD/3G/6G/12G-SDI with switchable lop output. It also features two 12G out ports for playback, HDMI 2.0 capability, RAW over SDI and 16bit Linear RAW processing.
- Get the Perfect Shot: The Shogun 7 has a ton of features to help guide you to the perfect shot including social media frame guides, 9 grid, improvements on false colors and additional record modes!
- Multiple Reocrd Modes up to 5.7K: These modes include HD up to 1080p 120, 2K DCI up to 240p, 4K UHD up to 60 p, 4K DCI up to 60p/120p RAW only, RAW recording up to 5.7Kp30, RAW debayer via SDI and RAW recording at 240fps.
- Live Switching and Asynchronous Recording: Using the SDI ports on the back of the Shogun, switch between four sources to create a mobile studio for a complete live multicamera production.
Leave a comment