- What's Included
- Demo Videos
While one of the Thunderbolt 3 ports is used to connect the 1big Dock SSD Pro to your compatible system running at least Windows 10 or macOS 10.14, the other can be used to daisy-chain addition devices or provide up to 70W of charging power. In order to receive all 70W of charging power, your laptop must be plugged in using its power supply. Otherwise, you'll get 45W of power, or 30W if you're daisy chaining multiple devices.
LaCie's 2TB 1big Dock SSD Pro includes a 40 Gb/s Thunderbolt 3 cable and an external power supply. Users will have access to LaCie's Toolkit software suite and will also be able to redeem a one-month membership to Adobe's Creative Cloud All Apps plan. Protection is provided by a limited 5-year warranty with a Rescue Data Recovery Services plan.
The Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps membership is redeemable during product registration until the date of expiration. A network connection and Adobe ID are required. This is only available to users 13 and older and is not available in all countries. See Adobe's site for more info.
- The 1big Dock SSD Pro is an external SSD and laptop docking station for filmmakers looking to centralize their studio setup and manage high-bitrate cinema footage with fast Thunderbolt 3 technology boosted by NVMe SSD performance for speeds of up to 2800 MB/s.
- Get 5-in-1 docking power with a built-in USB hub and charging station featuring CFast 2.0, CFexpress, and SD card reader slots, a DisplayPort 1.4 output, and dual Thunderbolt 3 ports for daisy chaining.
- Enjoy speed and reliability with a Seagate FireCuda NVMe SSD for intensive film projects.
- Charge a Mac or other laptop with up to 45W of power through Thunderbolt 3 (up to 30W when daisy chaining other devices) and even up to 70W of power pass-through when using a laptop's power supply .
- For long-term peace of mind, 1big Dock SSD Pro includes a five-year product warranty with Rescue Data Recovery Services
2 x Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C)
Maximum Read Speed
Maximum Write Speed
Media Card Slots
Dimensions (L x W x H)
4.6 x 2.2 x 8.5" / 118.0 x 56.3 x 217.0 mm
2.87 lb / 1.3 kg