- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
Media Composer Support Renewal plus NewBlue Titler Pro 5 upgrade for Avid Editors.
Renew your Avid Media Composer Support plan and add the upgrade to NewBlue FX Titler Pro 5 for professional titling capability
The Avid Support Plan Renewals give you access to Media Composer updates and upgrades only and does not include any 3rd-party software..
Media Composer is proven and trusted by professional editors in every segment of film, television, and broadcast. Designed to handle high volumes of disparate file-based media, Media Composer delivers accelerated high-res-to-HD workflows, real-time collaboration, and powerful media management, eliminating time-consuming tasks so you can focus on telling a great story. And now the choice is yours—edit on premises, remotely through the cloud, on demand, through a low-cost subscription, or purchase a license outright—making Media Composer the most versatile and accessible tool for professional creative editorial.
NewBlue Titler Pro 5
Titler Pro 5 is the standard for fast titling. It’s easy-to-use, and delivers results beyond what’s possible with your editor’s built-in titling application.
Through its familiar drag-n-drop workflow and intuitive controls, Titler Pro 5 makes it easy to get started and quickly master. Create a stunning title in seconds by applying one of the over 100 animated templates, then customize the text, colors and more for a powerful result.
And when you’ve got more titles in a project than you know what to do with, rely on Titler Pro 5’s multi-title management system to help you quickly apply changes to multiple titles in an instant or dive deep into a particular design.
Titler Pro 5 takes the guesswork out of creating powerful, animated and multi-dimensional titles, allowing you to focus on what’s important – editing your story.
- Easy to Learn
- Fast Title Creation
- Flexible workspace
- Built-in Animation Presets
- Rich template driven workflow
- Adaptive Duration Management
- Full customization
- 2D & 3D Vector Text
- Multi-title Management
- Shape and Text Extrusion
- EPS & PSD File Support
- OpenFX Support
- Custom Lighting
- Resolution Independent
What's New in Titler Pro 5
- Still Mode: Speed up your workflow by removing the need for timely caching on your simple titles
- Multi Title Management: Quickly between titles to edit text, colors or the entire design without ever leaving the Title Designer interface. Plus when designs are shared, you can update multiple titles at once.
- Flexible Workspaces: Maximize your efficiency with tear-away panels and adjustable workspaces.
- Reworked Control Organization: Access your library, title list, attributes panel all from within the reconfigured title designer.
- New Animation Presets: Easily create complex motion graphics with over 10 new animation presets
- Overhauled Handle Edit/Transform Modes: Achieve greater ease over your text editing, scaling, positioning, layout, and more.
- Revamped Timeline Object Control: Get more precise editing and keyframing within your design timeline.
- Range Select and Lasso: Leverage the new lasso control to attain even more efficiency with enhanced options for a variety of multi-selection tasks.
- Smart Library: View only what you need in the library depending on your selection.
- Bevel preset thumbnails: Visual bevel preset options
- Revamped menu structure: Easily find what you need through a reorganized menu structure.
Avid Support Plans for Media Composer
A standard Avid Support plan is now included with all Media Composer subscriptions and purchases. If your support needs are more demanding, you can upgrade to Elite support for an additional cost, either as a monthly subscription plan or an annual one.
If you have an existing Avid Support contract, it will continue to be honored until it expires. At that time, you can choose the new support option that best suits your needs.
RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM or greater recommended for HD)
250 MB hard-disk space for installation
OpenGL 2.1-capable graphics card and minimum 256MB VRAM
512MB VRAM or higher recommended for HD
Mac OS X v 10.6.8, v10.7.2 or later
Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP 3 or later), Vista® (SP 2 or later), Windows 7 or later
Supports 64-bit video editing applications only
VIDEO EDITING HOST COMPATIBILITY:
Adobe After Effects 5.0+
Adobe Premiere CS6/6.5, CC
Apple Final Cut Pro X
Avid Media Composer & Symphony 6+
Black Magic DaVinci Resolve 11+
Grass Valley EDIUS 7
HitFilm 3 Pro
Sony Vegas Pro 10+ (64-bit OpenX)
Titler Standalone Host
This product includes an Avid Standard Support Plan RENEWAL only.
Please note that in order to renew your Avid Upgrade & Support plan, you must have a “ Renew Support” option under your Media Composer product within your My Avid. Login to your My Avid at account.avid.com and select Avid Products and Subscriptions and then select Media Composer | Software. The "Renew Support" option should be located underneath the Time Period of the Upgrade & Support plan. Avid provides a 30 day grace period for customers to renew their Upgrade & Support plan(s). Once the 30 day grace period is up, those licenses will be ineligible for an Upgrade & Support plan and customers will no longer able to order a renewal plan. If a customer attempts to order once their plan has expired and the 30 day grace period is up, the code received will NOT work. Please note that renewed Upgrade & Support plans will have a start date that corresponds to the expiration date of the previous plan, not the date during the grace period at which the renewal took place.