- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
The ideal entry-level conferencing camera for small to medium sized rooms
HuddleCamHD cameras are the perfect cameras for professional video conferencing. Designed with a wide variety of conferencing setups in mind, there is a HuddleCamHD solution that will work for any situation. Offering superior quality at an affordable price, the entire HuddleCamHD line of cameras is easy to setup and ready to use in a matter of minutes.
Be seen in 1080p
Crystal clear High Definition 1080p video with lossless 20X optical zoom letting you get up close to see and interact with your team.
Easy Set Up
With HuddleCamHD you are getting the easiest solution possible. Simply plug your camera into your computers USB port and start your video conference.
Plug-and-Play USB & DVI-I Connectivity
Easily connect your camera to a PC, Mac or ChromeBox without the need for additional software via USB. For best results use a quad-core processor.
Ideal Field of View
The HuddleCamHD˜20X has a wide enough field of view for most rooms and the ability to drill down to a 5 degree field of view to accommodate almost any position.
Use your favorite software
Works with virtually every online video conferencing software with no need for additional drivers or proprietary connections.
Access camera presets with the included IR remote control. Easily control your cameras pan tilt and zoom along with other fine tuning setting from your remote control.
Robust Installation Options
Easily invert the camera image for installation on the ceiling (Free ceiling mount included). Use the included Tri-Pod mount adapter to fasten the camera to a standard tri-pod or simply mount on the wall.
RS-232 Camera Control
Integrate the camera into a larger control systems such as Crestron or AMX. Even convert RS-232 to USB and control from your computer.
- 20X Optical Zoom
- USB 3.0 (requires quad-core processor)
- USB 2.0 (Reduced FPS)
- RS-232 Serial Control
- 1920 x 1080
- 58° Field of View
- Up to 30 fps
- 64 Presets
- IR Remote
Image Sensor & Lens
- Video CMOS Sensor: 1/2.8” CMOS 3.27 Mega Pixel
- Resolution: 1080p-30/25, 720p-30/25
- Frame Rate: up tp 30fps (MJPEG)
- Lens Zoom: 20X Optical Zoom, 12X Digital Zoom f=4.7-90mm
- Field of View: 5°~58°
- Min Lux: 0.1 Lux
- White Balance Auto/Sunlight/Shade/Fluorescence White Balance
- Pan Movement: 0-355°
- Tilt Rotation: Up: 90°, Down: 30°
- Presets: 64 Presets, 4 Patrol lines
- Power Supply Adapter: 12V DC 2A
- Input Voltage: 12V DC (10.5-14V DC)
- Input Power: 24W (Max)
- working Environment: Indoor
Rear Board Connectors
- Video Interface: USB 3.0
- Controller Signal Interface: Mini DIN-8 (VISCA IN, VISCA OUT/RS485)
- Controller Signal Config: Dip-Switch Pin 7/TTL Signal
- Baud Rate: 9600 bps
- Power Supply Interface: DC 12V 2A
- Material Aluminum, Plastic
- Dimensions: 5.68”W x 5.63”H x 5.88”D (7” Height Ext)
- (W x H x D) mm: 144mm x 142mm x 149mm (177mm Height Ext)
- Camera Weight: 2.52 lbs (1.14 kg)
- Box Dimensions: 13.25”x9.25”x9.5” (336mm x 234mm x 241mm)
- Boxed Weight: 5.8 lbs | 2.63 kg
- Temperature: 32°F to + 113°F
- Color: White, Gray
- Windows 7 & 8
- Mac OS X
- Adobe Connect
- Blue Jeans
- Cisco Jabber
- Cisco WebEX
- Google Hangout
- Microsoft Lync
- Polycom RealPresence
G2 models include an updated firmware and new form factors.
- 20X Zoom USB 3.0 Camera
- 12V/2.0A DC Power Adapter
- Installation Bracket & Screw
- USB 3.0 Data Cable (3m)
- Serial Control Cable
- RS-232C to RS-485 Adaptor
- IR Remote Control
- User Manual