MOTU Ethno Instrument 2
Regular price $395.00 Sale price$374.00 Save 5%
Free Shipping & Tech Support.
Videoguys Part # (SKU): Ethno Instrument 2
MFR Part # (MPN): 8710
- VST (Mac & PC)
- RTAS (Mac & PC)
- Audio Units
- Instant access to 21 GB of world instrument sounds, loops and phrases together in one window.
- Browse sounds by category or by region of the world.
- Search for presets directly in the browser by typing any name or keyword text.
- Create layered stacks in seconds.
- Tempo-sync features let you browse & play loops in tempo with your music.
- Sliced loops let you rearrange beats or play them via your MIDI controller.
- Drag & drop audio phrases and loops directly into your host software, tempo-locked to your project time line.
- Unique "Slice" button instantly divides loop into slices that you can play individually from your MIDI keyboard, drum pad or other MIDI controller.
- Drag & drop sliced loops as MIDI data into MIDI tracks in your host software for unlimited reprogramming using the MIDI sequencing features of your host software.
- Very high-quality loop and phrase time-stretching, even at extremely slow or fast tempos, with technology licensed from the IRCAM Institute for audio research in Paris.
- Convolution reverb provides authentic acoustic spaces, from natural settings like caves and forests to spacious concert halls and soaring cathedrals.
- Apply microtonal tuning and scales from around the globe to any Ethno instrument sound.
- Download and import free Scala-format microtuning files from the internet, or create your own microtuning scales.
- Advanced programming for live performance, including key switching, velocity crossfades and zone splits.
- Many keyswitch presets for expressive performance of many instruments.
- Supports unlimited parts and up to 64 MIDI channels (stand-alone or with supporting hosts).
- Unlimited polyphony and ultra-low software latency.
- Submix to 17 stereo output pairs.
- Disk streaming (per part) conserves RAM resources and quickens load times.
- Supports all major Mac/PC plug-in formats. Stand-alone version included.
- Superb sound quality with the 32-bit UVI Engine XT ? acclaimed worldwide for its lush and powerful sound.
- Fast operation ? instant access to all parameters in one window.
- Multitimbral ? create stacks and layers in seconds.
- Expert mode ? add, remove and layer instruments on the fly, as you play.
- Individual controls for each instrument, loop and phrase, including ADSR envelope, LFO (for vibrato, tremolo, etc.), tone controls, tuning and velocity response.
- Multis - create, save, load and share entire ensembles of any size and scope.
- Version 1 compatibility ensures that if you upgrade to Version 2, all of your Version 1 compositions remain in tact.
- Free Shipping & Tech Support