- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
Version 2 of TriCaster 40 gives students, schools, corporate video departments, small organizations and communities, video bloggers, and independent producers unprecedented access to the same production capabilities used by major networks including customizable animated transitions, network-style titles and graphics, improved file interoperability and much more.
TriCaster 40 version 2 Software: What's New
With a broad range of new production capabilities, TriCaster 40 now enables video producers to create stunning HD television-style video broadcasts. Users can look forward to:
- Creating more engaging content with network-style, highly designed visuals that deliver a polished, post-production look to live productions, in real time;
- Creating and customizing transitions and effects, using the now included Animation Store Creator to produce full color full motion overlays, audio for both directions and even warped video mapped against any 3D surface for the highest-impact presentations possible;
- Adding a dedicated title station inside the TriCaster, with the included LiveText application onboard for creating unique HD titles and graphics with hundreds of pre-loaded templates, displaying real-time data, and using vector-based drawing tools and extensive text options for designing custom graphics;
- Enhancing the viewing experience with new video formats, recording options and session resolutions to reach more viewers on the platforms they watch;
- Maximizing production efficiency and minimizing disruptions with new workflows for capturing to disk and exporting to external applications for the smoothest content creation; and,
- Improving visual quality and consistency, correcting for variances in the video signal on every input, and tightly calibrating white, black and color levels for every source to broadcast-acceptable standards with preview scopes.