- Full Description
- What's Included
- Demo Videos
Bolt 10K Receiver
Bolt 10K is an ultra long-range (10,000 ft.) wireless receiver for Bolt 3000 TX for the most demanding cinema, broadcast, and UAV applications.
Bolt 10K receivers support 1080p60 4:2:2 video at up to 10,000 ft line−of−sight from a Bolt 3000 transmitter.
Bolt 10K receives instant, wireless video feeds from up to 10,000 feet away, and works in tandem with other Bolt receivers, 703 Bolts and Sidekick IIs.
Includes features available in all Bolt units like 3D LUTs, spectrum analyzer, manual channel selection and more.
Works alongside Bolt 3000, 703 Bolt, and Sidekick II receivers. Built-in Gold- or V-mount battery plate. SDI and HDMI outputs.
- SD/HD/3G-SDI (75 Ω BNC)
- USB 3.0 micro-B receptacle
- HDMI Type-A receptacle
SDI Ancillary Data Support
- Supports metadata, timecode, and start/stop flags from certain camera manufacturers.
- Please refer to: https://support.teradek.com/hc/en-us/articles/217446087
- SDI: YCbCr 4:2:2, 10 bit
- HDMI: RGB 4:4:4 8 bit; YCbCr 4:4:4 8 bit; YCbCr 4:2:2 12 bit
Delay (TX to RX): <0.001sec (without format conversion)
- 1080p 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60
- 480p59.94/576p50 (via HDMI ports only)
Video Compression: Visually lossless
Test Pattern Generator Support: Yes
- CDL/1024 1D LUT (supports 10-bit color)
- 17x17x17 3D LUT (supports 10-bit color)
Audio Compression: 48kHz 24-bit PCM
Dimensions: 9.29” W x 9.29” D x 2.61” H (236mm x 236mm x 66.2mm)
Weight: 41.6oz (1179g)
Construction: ABS Plastic and CNC Aluminum 6061-T6
Mountability: Multiple mounting options with 3/8” holes
Configuration (Front Panel) Interface: OLED Display with joystick navigation buttons
Switches: On/Off and reset switch
Recording/Storage: SD Card: Full
Desktop App: Feature-rich Bolt Manager Application for OSX & Windows
USB Interface Functionality: Upgrade via Mini-USB
- DFS Frequencies:
- US: 5.27~5.31 GHz and 5.67 GHz
- EU: 5.51~5.69 GHz
- Non-DFS Frequencies:
- US: 5.19~5.23 GHz and 5.755~5.795 GHz
- EU & JP: 5.19~5.23 GHz
RF Channel Selection: Auto and configurable channel selection
RF power: 17dbm EIRP (with one 2dbi TX antenna)
Range: Up to 10,000 ft line of sight
Noise Rejection: Coexists with Wi-Fi and 5GHz cordless phones
Power Input: 2-Pin Connector, 7-28 VDC, or mountable battery (Gold or V mount)
Nominal Power Consumption: 8.5 Watts (Measured at 1080p60)
Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 50 deg-C